What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An offline access database application for everyone needs to bring contacts and properties information offline
- Providing you access to clients\properties matching search criteria
- Providing you access to activities scheduler and activities reports
- Providing you access to properties database with images attachment
- Personalizing the application based on your requests
- Being able to work with Mac and Windows computers
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Real Estate Database scores 73.07/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.accessutility.net/buy/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD5.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: accessutility.net you’ll also be taken through to accessutility.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)